Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

Are you using GoS? If yes, are you using "Convert all all Helis to Boats" freature? And, what you exactly mean "I can't fly them"?
No i dont have GoS or the convert all helis to boats not that i no of and i mean the helis will spawn on the helipad and i can get in them but them they just dont move of the helipad when i try to control it to make it move

No i dont have GoS or the convert all helis to boats not that i no of and i mean the helis will spawn on the helipad and i can get in them but them they just dont move of the helipad when i try to control it to make it move
What keys are you using to control helicopter?
Tutorial of Flying Helicopter said:
Default helicopter control keys:
  • LSHIFT - up
  • CTRL - down
  • W - forward
  • S - back
  • LMOUSE - first weapon
  • RMOUSE - secondary weapon

HUGE question, I am using Saints Row: The Third on SKIDROW, Im only using it because my CD was cracked and EBGames wont replace it, So do you think you can find the installation folder to put it in?

HUGE question, I am using Saints Row: The Third on SKIDROW, Im only using it because my CD was cracked and EBGames wont replace it, So do you think you can find the installation folder to put it in?

Sounds pretty far fetched to me. Integrate your Steam profile and prove it. Otherwise, you'll get no help here.

EDIT:
To clarify, if you don't prove that you own SRTT then your account will be banned. We will never help anyone with getting mods to work with a pirate version.

EDIT:
Actually this whole thing is absolutely ludicrous. The retail boxed version is Steamworks and comes with a Steam key so you don't even need the disk. Always count on a pirate to say anything to avoid spending a few bucks.

Yea dude, you don't even need the CD at all.. Once you've bought it, it installs into steam, and so it's already registered to your account.. And you can install any game you own from your stem account.. Log into your account on steam, and and download it.. And it's done..
Honestly tho, i think this is bs. But nice try.

Sounds pretty far fetched to me. Integrate your Steam profile and prove it. Otherwise, you'll get no help here.

EDIT:
To clarify, if you don't prove that you own SRTT then your account will be banned. We will never help anyone with getting mods to work with a pirate version.

EDIT:
Actually this whole thing is absolutely ludicrous. The retail boxed version is Steamworks and comes with a Steam key so you don't even need the disk. Always count on a pirate to say anything to avoid spending a few bucks.
I actually saw it coming.

ADDED:
I might want to change the cheat for
Removing Police Notoriety to "fuckthepolice",
Infinite Sprint to "screwsonic"
Remove Gang Notoriety to "trololol"
Vehicle Smash to "weakmadafakas"
Golden Gun to "whereisyourgodnow"

sorry im new on this game. how to install this mod? i want the aegean and schte plz. i ever extract to my srttfiles/pc/chache/. . . . buts says acces is denied.
oh there its is . a big size text file. just open file. copy the text and paste to the file . i figure it out my self. sorry for my bad english.

Back