Question about the censored version

I feel like you're not understanding what I'm saying.

The mission, in its entirety, is in the game without any form of modding or any kind of user interference.

If you play through an entirely unmodified fresh install of the game it appears in exactly the same spot and with exactly the same content as the ROW version, with the only difference being the shimmering effect that persists throughout the mission.

Finish.

I feel like you're not understanding what I'm saying.

The mission, in its entirety, is in the game without any form of modding or any kind of user interference.

If you play through an entirely unmodified fresh install of the game it appears in exactly the same spot and with exactly the same content as the ROW version, with the only difference being the shimmering effect that persists throughout the mission.

Finish.

According to both Volition and other Australian players, that mission has been completely removed. I have to wonder if you actually do own the legal Steam version of the game. Please integrate your Steam account.

Sure, should be all integrated now.

The mission showed up for both I and my co op partner (I'm in Western Australia, he's in New South Wales).

How did you purchase it? Was it gifted? Did you buy a key from a digital distributor outside of AU?

Sounds like the only differences in the Australian version at all are the addition of a visual effect during one mission and the removal of the Rectifier DLC weapon.
I thought that the Rectifier would still be added into the game like they originally intended it to?

Ok, so I just worked my butt off on the Australian PS3 version of Saints Row IV, and the Super Homie versions of the two Shaundi's are unlocked straight after you rescue them.

Back