Possible to import SR:4 Clothings and Haircuts to SR:TT ??

hey, is it possible to import outfits from Saints Row 4 to Saints row: the third ? And the haircut too ?
Basically is it possible to import a maximum element of SR:4 to SR:TT ?
I search, but i don't find a mod like that, but at the same time I'm french and I probably not search correctly with the good words (I would like mostly SR:4 haircuts and Clothings to SR:TT)

You should ask MLVNRT, yeah it's possible but I am not sure on which level, is it replacing or creating new item. I personally had many problem with old packaging tools for sr3, my models did not load.

I know this is possible to import SR3 outfits to SR4 with steam workshop, I imagine that the opposite is possible too because it's the same graphical engine (sorry for my bad english) but that more complicate because SR:TT don't have workshop so i have to manually install with internet.. and the french community is not a big users of mod so with english forum that more difficult for me to understand the exact utility of some mod and their installation, i'm going to try communicate with the creator of the original mod (SR3 outfit to SR4) on steam "Minimaul" but he's private.

I know this is possible to import SR3 outfits to SR4 with steam workshop, I imagine that the opposite is possible too because it's the same graphical engine (sorry for my bad english) but that more complicate because SR:TT don't have workshop so i have to manually install with internet.. and the french community is not a big users of mod so with english forum that more difficult for me to understand the exact utility of some mod and their installation, I'm going to try communicate with the creator of the original mod (SR3 outfit to SR4) on steam "Minimaul" but he's private.
SR4 models for the most cases have the same format as SRTT but their archives are quite different, for SR4 unpacking you should have unpacker and this tool for unpacking\packing sr3. SR .str2_pc archives use assembler asm_pc files that have a list with all files in all archives in a folder with a size of each file so replacing means that you unpack some SR3 archives and replace files here with SR4 ones after this you update asm_pc files.
Creating new is more tricky part because you should create a new section with your files in asm_pc and create a new archive. For this purpose, there is only this tool https://github.com/volition-inc/Kinzies-Toy-Box/tree/master/tools/vPkg counterintuitive tool and for some reasone, it didn't work for me. Also, you should and new item in customization_items.xtbl

why that complicate to add new section in xml files ?
Who said it's complicated? It's tedious and you can't easily find where is there a problem when your item isn't loading It's can be a typo in asm file, maybe some wrong compression in str2_pc files, or maybe model isn't compatible with SRTT or customization_items.xtbl also has a typo.

Back