PORTED ITEMS FROM SRIV BY VIPER VENOM

I think we are having a misunderstanding, I ask you over and over again because I just want to know the process of the mod, and I did not force you to finish the mod immediately, I am sorry, english was not my first language, sorry.

I think we are having a misunderstanding, I ask you over and over again because I just want to know the process of the mod, and I did not force you to finish the mod immediately, I am sorry, english was not my first language, sorry.
Then just relax my friend snd i will fix it soon as i can. I just hsve to fix the vids. You ported pants correctly to male or they wouldn't work at all. So you did good just let me fix the other part soon as i can ok. I yook 2 days off for my brothers birthday. Till then just let me know what shoes work with it ok. I only used heels, pole dancer shoes and safari sandles i think they are. So yes your input is welcome just relax:)

Then just relax my friend snd i will fix it soon as i can. I just hsve to fix the vids. You ported pants correctly to male or they wouldn't work at all. So you did good just let me fix the other part soon as i can ok. I yook 2 days off for my brothers birthday. Till then just let me know what shoes work with it ok. I only used heels, pole dancer shoes and safari sandles i think they are. So yes your input is welcome just relax:)
Okay, thank you so much my friend :)

Okay, thank you so much my friend :)
This adds new items and should fix your issue:)
put all files including asm updater folder in main firectory. Open asm udater folder and run top windows batch file. Small window pops up and updates for you. Done. Any problrms let me know:)

Attachments

• New items.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 619
This adds new items and should fix your issue:)
put all files including asm updater folder in main firectory. Open asm udater folder and run top windows batch file. Small window pops up and updates for you. Done. Any problrms let me know:)
Thank you very much friend :) you are really amazing ;)

The pants work with female player, but still error for male player
30crq7k.jpg

Back