Pirate Amnesty Day - Saints Row Steam sale

Idol Ninja when do you plan to do another thread like this since then the pirates got dumber and dumber so it would be a perfect time soon to do another one of these and whatch the entertainment lol.

Doesn't seem to be much of a point, seeing as it appears not a single person who was banned for pirating the game came forward and purchased the game. It seems the saying of how most people who pirate a game never intended to buy it to begin with are more true than they seem.

Idol Ninja when do you plan to do another thread like this since then the pirates got dumber and dumber so it would be a perfect time soon to do another one of these and watch the entertainment lol.
It seems the saying of how most people who pirate a game never intended to buy it to begin with are more true than they seem.
I don't believe this is true because i pirated all the pc sr games, sr2, sr3, and sr4 and i wanted to support volition and buy the games (all of them) on console so i did so,
therefore i wanted tell you're wrong TheEmugator :)

P.S. PlayaofGames i didnt want to get banned for this sooo i created a fake account on tor so suck it :) not all piraters are dumb ;)

P.S. PlayaofGames i didnt want to get banned for this sooo i created a fake account on tor so suck it :) not all piraters are dumb ;)

That's ok. We know how to get around that too.

I don't believe this is true because i pirated all the pc sr games, sr2, sr3, and sr4 and i wanted to support volition and buy the games (all of them) on console so i did so,
therefore i wanted tell you're wrong TheEmugator :)

Wow just wow I lured a pirate out lol lets hope hes gone for good.

That's ok. We know how to get around that too.
My account's not disabled yet....weird :confused:..... that must mean one of two things 1.) You didn't feel like it or 2.) You couldn't find my original IP to actually ban me :p
Wow just wow I lured a pirate out lol lets hope hes gone for good.
Nope, not by a long-shot lol :p
Except, he isn't a pirate, not now. Besides, the only problem they really cause for the forum is bad bug reports or requests for help.
Thank You :D

And also I'm sorry I know i am being a dick And yes I'm being a troll unfortunately :( And Lastly Sorry it took so long to respond i had better things to do lol :p

Back