Pirate Amnesty Day - Saints Row Steam sale

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
I'm pretty excited I was able to grab SR2 for so cheap. I've been wanting to mod it for quite awhile but I already own it on the 360. I'd recommend anyone interested in it take advantage of such a deal while they still can.

So if I buy the SRTT full package (I already own SRTT on steam), will I just get the all the DLCs? Or will it complain that I already own TT? If not I can just a cheap compilation of all DLCs?

So if I buy the SRTT full package (I already own SRTT on steam), will I just get the all the DLCs? Or will it complain that I already own TT? If not I can just a cheap compilation of all DLCs?

You would just get all the dlc (except the unlockable pack and the bloodsucker pack, both of which are terrible and break the game.)

You would just get all the dlc (except the unlockable pack and the bloodsucker pack, both of which are terrible and break the game.)

Fucking awesome cheers, on that now :D, not gonna get all the dlcs for £6 again anytime soon :D

Omfg dead island on sale too?! Your robbing me Koch :D

I like 'em. Bloodsucker, to be fair, is completely optional in its use in game but Unlockable was awesome for a second playthrough or for continuing an earlier one.

Back