Past Gang Spawn: Four Kings Reincarnation

So I think I'm using this wrong - I extract everything from the first .rar, then everything from the patch .rar (overwriting), and then the file from the No Shield .rar, and it causes my game to crash when I try to load a game.

Uninstalled every other mod I had, started from scratch - first release works, the patch .rar makes the game crash when I try to load it.

So I think I'm using this wrong - I extract everything from the first .rar, then everything from the patch .rar (overwriting), and then the file from the No Shield .rar, and it causes my game to crash when I try to load a game.

Uninstalled every other mod I had, started from scratch - first release works, the patch .rar makes the game crash when I try to load it.

I have exactly the same problem.

Apparently some users had the crashing problem with the new patch...So if you are experiencing crashes after the patch, use the unpatched version... I apologize for the inconvinience...:(

NEW UPDATE! Version 0.2
  1. Bosses now uses firearms! (Just keep wishing that they don't spawn with a Rocket Launcher o_O )
  2. Applies to both shield and no shield version.
*NOTE: Patched version for 0.1 removed due to several crashing issues.

Back