Official saintsrowmods SR4 preview and review

This really is great news. Perhaps some other modders could get a preview so we can start looking at potential mods for Sr4?

My pleading makes me lose pride.
I can confirm that at least some of the file formats have changed. I looked. :p

This really is great news. Perhaps some other modders could get a preview so we can start looking at potential mods for Sr4?

My pleading makes me lose pride.

If that was the case I'd start modding just to get in early, my hype train is off the rails for this game already :p

I can't say I disagree though. That'd mean that by the time we get the game and have a chance to beat it "vanilla", the top modders will already have preliminary mods in place to fix any glaring issues/add in even more awesome content for our next runs through.

You lucky dog!

Do the wings on the Pre-order Vtol flap? If not can you make them flap???

Golly Gee I can't wait to run around as Uncle Saint and beat the shiznit out of folks....
Oh you definitely need to setup a mod to allow color customizations of cloths and vehicles (yep a Purple Eagle Vtol, and Purple, Gold, and White Uncle Saint).

Edit: I just thought of something... What does Genki look like in 4, or is he not in the crazy npc spawn state he was in 3, or is this something you can talk about?

Back