Official saintsrowmods SR4 preview and review

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Looks like I'll be playing the holy fuck out of SRIV doing an official preview and review for the forum!
https://twitter.com/Chupacaubrey/status/351521904697409536

xesrhT2.jpg

Nice! A review from a modder's perspective would be a nice change from the generic reviews of popular reviewers ("omg a anal probe so awesome lol")

curly haired boy: stay cool man
curly haired boy: i hear it's gonna be hot in vegas today
IdolNinja: dude
IdolNinja: it's_always_hot in vegas
curly haired boy: true
curly haired boy: but especially hot today :p
IdolNinja: it's because of me
IdolNinja: and my excitement about getting an sr4 preview key today
IdolNinja: EXPLOSIONS
curly haired boy: hehehe
curly haired boy: i'll be waiting for your further impressions
IdolNinja: my impressions will be nothing but heavy metal guitar solos
IdolNinja: I RATE SR4 WHEEDLENEEDLEEEDLEEEEDLE out of WHARGHMALEEDLEELDLEEE
curly haired boy: hahahaha

so will you be under NDA still or will you be able to provide more impressions on the game as long as they aren't too spoiler-y?

so will you be under NDA still or will you be able to provide more impressions on the game as long as they aren't too spoiler-y?

Well, I'm going to assume that my NDA will be the same as the rest of the journos, which means I'll be able to post a real preview on 7/3. I'm sure that I'll be getting more concrete details today when I actually get the key.

This board never stops to amaze! :)

Deep Silver and Volition never cease to amaze me. It's like Volition was a caged bird under THQ and Deep Silver has set them free and allowed them to finally sing. :)

Oh that's gonna be sweet! I see on your linked Steam profile you're in game right now. Too damn cool for words :)

Back