NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Just bought the pack 50% off on STEAM and to my amazement they got rid of the bloodsucker pack and the unlockable pack so I don't have that BS ruining the game, YAY!

Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way to tone down the amount of aggressiveness pedestrians have towards the player? I'd prefer it if I was only attacked by one once in a blue moon instead of having multiple ones pound on me if i fire off a single shot haha, could you tell me how to edit the variable that controls that or if it is even possible?

Last edited:
I have a question for you, Is it hard to set up a higher spawning distance for characters, cars and other objects (like trash boxes, mailboxes, hydrants, etc.)? I've always found really annoying how (in all games from the series) they can dissapear from the scenario if you are arround 40mtrs away from them and take them out of focus for a second. Detail level really doesn't help at all, and your mod looks like it is related to this part of SRTT code. Could you make a mod without much complication? It also, I had the feeling that your mod do something like this, because I have seen things pretty far from where I normally see them with the normal game's spawning behavior.

Hello Shiftface...u did a realy nice job in this mod (and in others too, but this one is a must)...anyway...i have a question for ya, what "spawn_info" file can i edit to remove the question marks NPCs?

EDIT: Nvm, i found your answer in this topic already...tx. :)

"If you want to remove the question mark peds, edit spawn_info_groups and delete any entries of ped_questionmark or something similar."

Last edited:
Man just when I was hoping for an update on that little side project of making this mod compatible with Xmas DLC by gimping it a bit and the only thing I get is some guy asking for console mods.

Man just when I was hoping for an update on that little side project of making this mod compatible with Xmas DLC by gimping it a bit and the only thing I get is some guy asking for console mods.

What Christmas DLC?! This is the Saints Row 3 version thread!

I would have to gimp the SR4 mod a lot to make it compatible with the Christmas DLC. All new character entries except four would have to be removed, which means all of the crazy characters (toilets, ?, tigers, blowup dolls), militants, security staff, and sr3 civilians would be gone. Do you really want to use such a crippled version of this mod?

Last edited:
Back