Murderbrawl XXXI Weapons in Open World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying that when I did something similar and made Temps into Perms that it caused some murderbrawl weapons to no-longer be usable in mission. This effectively broke the mission as you have to have a temp slotted weapon to stun Kilbane.

I'm just saying that when I did something similar and made Temps into Perms that it caused some murderbrawl weapons to no-longer be usable in mission. This effectively broke the mission as you have to have a temp slotted weapon to stun Kilbane.
When I tested it on Mission Replay, game automatically unlocked "Melee" slot after that I tried drop some Murderbrawl XXXI weapon. I do not know, maybe some another of my mods makes it. Or maybe it works only in Mission Replay.

That's probably how yours manages to work properly is the mission replay mod in conjuction with it, I was doing my experimentation long before the replay mod was available.

That's probably how yours manages to work properly is the mission replay mod in conjuction with it, I was doing my experimentation long before the replay mod was available.
If somebody test that mod on original non-replayed "Murderbrawl XXXI" mission will be great. ;) Or if somebody upload save with unlocked "Murderbrawl XXXI" mission.

Mission Replay and unlocking weapons by picking them up have zero to do with each other. It's highly unlikely that it's related to replay at all.

Alpha 6.1 released!

Changes:
  • Updated "Readme".
  • Added screenshots to archive.
Notes:
  • Because I see Alpha 6 may have some problems with "Murderbrawl XXXI" mission, I will start support Alpha 3 again. Be ready for Alpha 3.1! ;)
Added info about that what will be in Alpha 3.1 to first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back