Murderbrawl XXXI Weapons in Open World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha 3.1 released!

Changes:
  • Updated "Readme".
  • Changed every Murderbrawl XXXI weapon amount of damage to that from Alpha 6.
Notes:
  • Alpha 3 is now fully supported. :D
Divided CHANGELOG part in first post on two parts: temporary version changelog and permanent version changelog.

New versions released! :D

PERMANENT VERSION:
Released Alpha 7! :)
  • Removed screenshots from archive.
  • Splitted permanent version on OPEN and REALISTIC version. (if you want know what they have difficult, read OP)
  • Fixed some mistake in "weapons.xtbl" file, what could crash the game at start.
TEMPORARY VERSION:
Released Alpha 4! :)
  • Updated documentation (I made a lot of changes, so I think I can call it "Alpha 4").
OP:
  • Changed a lot of things. ;)
Also, video is coming. :D

EDIT:
To IdolNinja: can you change the name of that topic to "Murderbrawl XXXI Weapons in Open World"?

EDIT 2:
Thanks IdolNinja! :)

Animations will probably be broken with my try to get the decker movements to work. :D

Animations will probably be broken with my try to get the decker movements to work. :D
I tested it and, with your mod, all of the Murderbrawl XXXI weapons have Decker Sword's animations. Their have also now two sounds: their and Decker Sword's. :confused:

Oh and it gives also rifle testicular assault and melee 2h testicular assault. :D Actually pretty cool to see 360 nut kick with a sword in the player's hands.
It's still an alpha anyways, so I wouldn't expect much different.

Great to hear this :)
And... 2h melee (baseball bat) animations for the VR Decker Sword? :)

so the 2h melee animation group for the decker sword VR... thought so already :)

New versions released! :D

PERMANENT VERSION:
Released Alpha 8! :)
  • Because permanent Shields have a lot of bugs and problems, restored them to temporary.
  • Changed damage points of Murderbrawl XXXI weapons (now every of them have the same number of their).
  • Added three new weapons: Decker Sword VR, Rocket Hammer VR and Baseball Bat WP.
TEMPORARY VERSION:
Released Alpha 5! :)
  • Changed damage points of Murderbrawl XXXI weapons (now every of them have the same number of their).
  • Added three new weapons: Decker Sword VR, Rocket Hammer VR and Baseball Bat WP.
I didn't tested that version yet, so say me, if you have any problems with it.

Also, I will update gallery soon because I must take screenshots of new weapons.

And, to IdolNinja: can you change the name of that topic to "Murderbrawl XXXI and Virtual Reality Weapons in Open World"? (yeah, I want changing title again but I think that title will be better because I added VR weapons to my mod)

EDIT:
Before using that version read next post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back