Most annoying things in the SR Series?

What interests me is that they even bothered to put cars in the game in the first place since you get Super Speed and Glide mere minutes into the game. The former which goes much faster than the vehicles.

Basically why I tend to play SR:TT over SRIV. I like the modification of cars, it adds to the game. But when you have super move, it feels pointless to modify cars.

There is? Nice to know. :) You can say what you dislike about SRIV all you like, just don't make it a personal attack on someone, and keep it on topic!

Edit: in all seriousness, yes, an odd thing did happen and I took care of it. You don't need to bring it up again and again.
Nice!
I think i wasn't prepared to have powers, that means the double of enemies (since the boss is overpowered) plus a 2011' PC, made the game really annoying.

plus a 2011' PC, made the game really annoying.

Why though?

About overpowered, well yeah, I did the gold challenge of insurance fraud for the heck of it. Kinda regret doing it because I thought the skill reward of car damage and explosion immunity was going to be optional to buy.

That alone already makes me feel like Zohan. Lol

plus a 2011' PC, made the game really annoying.
I built my PC in 2008, Core2Quad @2.8ghz, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GTX285 2GB. It still runs every game on high/ultra settings just fine. You don't have to spend a ton of $ to get a decent gaming PC, and one that will last a very, very long time.
If you get a cheap low end PC though, don't expect it to run much a year after you get it.

I built my PC in 2008, Core2Quad @2.8ghz, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GTX285 2GB. It still runs every game on high/ultra settings just fine. You don't have to spend a ton of $ to get a decent gaming PC, and one that will last a very, very long time.
If you get a cheap low end PC though, don't expect it to run much a year after you get it.
Maybe are the viruses, maybe that my Nvidia thingy isn't for those "GTX SUPERSPORT TURBO SERIES"...

Maybe you can ask people for tips to tweak the .ini file if it's really necessary.

When I played Borderlands 2, I had to tweak the engine and deactivated some graphical features such as cel shading rendering and such. It worked way much smoother after that.

Yeah, thanks for the help, but i definitely didn't liked the game

Back