Modding Mishaps - SRIV version

I was messing around with importing animations from SR:TT, I must have done something wrong because I got this:

335f9rd.png

This isn't really a modding mishap but rather an installation mishap, proof that you should always read the readme....

question. can someone INTENTIONALLY give the player stupid animations via modding? id love to see it.

question. can someone INTENTIONALLY give the player stupid animations via modding? id love to see it.

Seeing as these arent real animation sets, you can't specifically change the players animation to a stupid one -these are glitches created by failing to do something. It is possible for the creator of the glitch to send you the glitchy files, or tell you how to recreate a glitch. However, you cannot intentionally create animation glitches unless you know exactly what changes would cause the glitch to occur.

Seeing as these arent real animation sets, you can't specifically change the players animation to a stupid one -these are glitches created by failing to do something. It is possible for the creator of the glitch to send you the glitchy files, or tell you how to recreate a glitch. However, you cannot intentionally create animation glitches unless you know exactly what changes would cause the glitch to occur.
  1. Change the players animset to Warden
  2. Profit.

Out of curiosity, I once changed Shaundi's animations to Zinyak's. I'd post a pic or two, but I honestly don't feel like shitting my pants. :confused:

Back