Mission Skip v0.4 (Missions autocomplete as soon as you start them)

i'm just putting individual mods into the patch as i still want to try them all, just the chase (and sometimes other timed) ones i have to skip. Can't work out which ones are the ultor missions though? Help please? thanks for the mod it's made the game much less frustrating.

i'm just putting individual mods into the patch as i still want to try them all, just the chase (and sometimes other timed) ones i have to skip. Can't work out which ones are the ultor missions though? Help please? thanks for the mod it's made the game much less frustrating.
The following are the Ultor-related missions:
  • ep01.lua: Picking a Fight
  • ep02.lua: Pyramid Scheme
  • ep03.lua: Salting the Earth... Again
  • ep04.lua: ... and a Better Life
  • sh_tss_ugmall.lua: Rounds Square Shopping Center
  • em01.lua: Revelation
  • dlc04.lua: Traffic Control
  • dlc05.lua: Corporate Meltdown

I wonder what is em02 as signified by 'emergent' at the end of the file...
anyways I didn't need this mod, But you have shown me where to find the modifier for mission cost allowed me to increase the respect consumption so this game is now balanced, what with all the gang fighting, diversions, and activities... :eek:k_hand:

Hey I wanna ask I have steam version and I cant progress cos the Second Japan gang mission everyttime I finish it after the video that he got scolded by his father the game just crashes. Didnt happened in any other mission but I need this mission to progress. And I dont have the folder u were talkin in the mod decription so I have no idea where to up it if u can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Great mod! It's simple but effective. I had one of my saves become incomplete. and I was at 99% and need to reset my game save and this makes that a lot less painful.

Still I have to do a few of the collectables what isn't a fun piece of work

Back