Mission Replay v8

Well this is just amazing folks, big thanks for this!
A little clarification needed: mission replay works fully as original ones? I mean, if I deleted ASP tank from garage, will I get it again by completing mission replay?

No, unlocks do not reprocess. It will not redo them.

Awesome mod and it's incredible to make out proper codes from thousands of texts in files.:) But one question please: what if it is applied in co-op game?
Would it mess up with other players' progression?

Would it be possible to also add an option to reset your story progress? So you could replay the whole story with a high level character?

Well, you can replay every mission as a replay, but as for your actual question... i don't think so; the mission completion seems to be tracked internally and we don't know of a function to un-complete one.

And for those reading this topic, there are some save files out there for which hitting a replay on the phone menu does absolutely nothing, other than closing the phone. If this is the case, please let us know some details about your game: completion status, unlocks, upgrades, challenges, story missions, anything else you think could be relevant.

Hello IdolNinja & gang! I tested the mod and found an issue in the replay of "Return To Steelport". After saving Kinzie, you're supposed to go to Safeword to get Zimos. Well, there's no way into the mission specific area. The front doors don't have the handprint icon thingy and can't be opened. I can only access the crib area. I guess after taking over the stronghold, the building is completely different from the original?

Greetings to all can I not there I write but I would like to suggest to make mod which action would consist in that that car delivery wasn't recharged and restored instantly without expectation

Awesome mod and it's incredible to make out proper codes from thousands of texts in files.:) But one question please: what if it is applied in co-op game?
Would it mess up with other players' progression?

It's way too early to tell. That why we need players like yourself to test it and report back with their findings.

Hey Idol, what's that "update ASM" thingie that has been mentioned a few times before? I'd like to use the customize all cars mod and this one but I have no idea what to do about the containers asm file.

It's a little tricky. Here's the easiest way to do it:

Download the latest build of gibbed's tools and extract the binaries from inside the bin_sr3 folder somewhere:
http://svn.gib.me/builds/volition/

Put the following modded files from both mods into your new folder with the binaries
cell_mission_main.str2_pc <- from replay mod
cell_menu_main.str_pc <- from replay mod
store_vehicle.str2_pc <- from customize all vehicles mod
vint_doc_containers.asm_pc <- this version can be from either mod

Create a batch file with the following commands:
Code:
Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UpdateASM.exe vint_doc_containers.asm_pc .
pause

Run the above batch file and it will rebuild the vint_doc_containers.asm_pc using the str2_pc files from that folder

Move the updated vint_doc_containers.asm_pc to your sr3 install folder. It is now rebuilt to work with both mods.

Back