Mission Replay v8

Greetings, new user here, quick question. Is this mod only compatible with the stream version of the game? I recently just purchased Saints Row 3 from gog.com

Greetings, new user here, quick question. Is this mod only compatible with the stream version of the game? I recently just purchased Saints Row 3 from gog.com
As far as I know GOG version is the same as Steam one, just without Steam features like the overlay or co-op with Steam friends. Cheats should be untouched.

when i access the phone, it's freezes, I can't play replay mission, and i don't know how to use gilbbe tools

Are you using other mods along with it? Have you updated the asm files if so? Do you own a legitimate Steam copy of the game?

When I replay any mission I get a way point to start but after the first cut scene I get put into a never ending black screen. This also happens when I try to start a new game.

When I replay any mission I get a way point to start but after the first cut scene I get put into a never ending black screen. This also happens when I try to start a new game.
Do you have Steam or GOG version of the game?

Back