Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

upload_2020-4-6_18-25-40.png
in the GUI, the folder shows. but not in file explorer. if I use the one without a GUI, it still doesnt show in file explorer. is there something im doing wrong? im trying to retexture the moon by the way.

View attachment 25046in the GUI, the folder shows. but not in file explorer. if I use the one without a GUI, it still doesnt show in file explorer. is there something im doing wrong? im trying to retexture the moon by the way.
Copy this folder somewhere directly from the GUI and that’s it. Maybe you create a hidden folder or a bug (by the way, you can copy the path to this folder in the GUI and go to any explorer using the copied path

I read that if two mods are incompatible because of the "customization_items.xtbl", i should just run stream2updater. But when i do that, i can’t buy clothes from the workshop in stores anymore. Only the ones i bought are shown in my wardrobe. Could anyone help me with that? :(

I read that if two mods are incompatible because of the "customization_items.xtbl", i should just run stream2updater. But when i do that, i can’t buy clothes from the workshop in stores anymore. Only the ones i bought are shown in my wardrobe. Could anyone help me with that? :(
This file "customization_items.xtbl" must be changed with hands, select one of the files "customization_items.xtbl" and put in it those elements that it does not contain but which are in another "customization_items.xtbl" file.
stream2updater - A tool that automatically extracts the necessary asm_pc files for your current mods and updates them appropriately. Supports SRIV, SRGOOH.!!!!

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/tutorial-merging-two-mods-for-steam-workshop.16822/ - Here, in step 5, the idea of working with two identical xtbl files is written

Thank you, i will look into it

So i tried to merge the ttdid mod with ComradeJK's nude mod by doing it exactly like described, but it just wont work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, i will look into it

So i tried to merge the ttdid mod with ComradeJK's nude mod by doing it exactly like described, but it just wont work.
Since I don’t know what mods are in question, I won’t be able to give more precise advice. Perhaps there are some subtleties in setting up files.
1) Any files are edited only in the correct editors (not Windows notepad)
2) Do the mods work individually
3) What files are replaced when copying one mod to another (maybe you need to edit asm)
4) Customization_items.xtbl - perhaps the mods use the old version and should be compared with the version in misc_tables.vpp_pc аnd make changes already to the file from this folder.

Back