Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by Minimaul, Aug 19, 2013.

1. I hate to be that guy but the extractor works on .vpp_xbox2 files. I find that quite ironic based on the site rules lol. I don't console mod it was just a test.

2. lol

3. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

lol

4. i cant launch the EditPackfile it just launches and then closes like a command-line virus (ok im not trying to call your software a virus, but idk what happended)

5. Try to update vint_doc_containers.asm.pc & patch_vint_doc_containers.asm.pc for SR4. Don't know if that means those asm.pc has been updated. sr4modupdate.png

6. None of them can clone Bones (cm_lp35k_suit_m_bones) & Femme Bot (cm_lp35h_suit_f_fbot) suits, as you already said the rev 131 fails to clone, but the rev 121 can't do too, it keeps increasing the memory consumption until a message of "OutOfMemoryException" appears. It only happens with these two suits.
    clone_error.jpg

7. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

This is probably failing to parse materials. There's a chunk of bugs there.

8. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

Released a new version! - revision 132:
    • Fix BuildStreamingSoundbank and ExtractStreamingSoundbank for SR3 soundbank files

Fan of Saints likes this.
  9. Nether these nor rev 96 of gibbed's tools have let me unpack a few types of files as I'm struggling with my own modding issues. There isn't by chance any programs I might need to download for this and/or gibbed's tools to work properly?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice