Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

I hate to be that guy but the extractor works on .vpp_xbox2 files. I find that quite ironic based on the site rules lol. I don't console mod it was just a test.

Try to update vint_doc_containers.asm.pc & patch_vint_doc_containers.asm.pc for SR4. Don't know if that means those asm.pc has been updated.
sr4modupdate.png

There is an ongoing issue with Rev 128, Rev 130 & Rev 131 and CustomizationItemClone. For many items it will fail to clone. If you need CustomizationItemClone, continue to use Rev 121: http://minimaul.saintsrowmods.com/files/tools/releases/ThomasJepp.SaintsRow-rev121.zip

None of them can clone Bones (cm_lp35k_suit_m_bones) & Femme Bot (cm_lp35h_suit_f_fbot) suits, as you already said the rev 131 fails to clone, but the rev 121 can't do too, it keeps increasing the memory consumption until a message of "OutOfMemoryException" appears. It only happens with these two suits.
clone_error.jpg

None of them can clone Bones (cm_lp35k_suit_m_bones) & Femme Bot (cm_lp35h_suit_f_fbot) suits, as you already said the rev 131 fails to clone, but the rev 121 can't do too, it keeps increasing the memory consumption until a message of "OutOfMemoryException" appears. It only happens with these two suits.
This is probably failing to parse materials. There's a chunk of bugs there.

Released a new version! - revision 132:
  • Fix BuildStreamingSoundbank and ExtractStreamingSoundbank for SR3 soundbank files

Released a new version! - revision 132:
  • Fix BuildStreamingSoundbank and ExtractStreamingSoundbank for SR3 soundbank files

Nether these nor rev 96 of gibbed's tools have let me unpack a few types of files as I'm struggling with my own modding issues. There isn't by chance any programs I might need to download for this and/or gibbed's tools to work properly?

Back