Men in Black

It should be possible since the bikers like the cops do have their own colour palette which is separate from the general NPCs. Give me some time to think about it.

Okay. Would be really cool if those also would have black uniforms, good luck.

It's probably the same story as with other npcs that can't be recolored. It says they have a color palette selected but that palette won't do any difference at all. It's the same as the Mayor, the Stag soldiers and also the zombies. They have a palette, but it doesn't have any effect.

It's probably the same story as with other npcs that can't be recolored. It says they have a color palette selected but that palette won't do any difference at all. It's the same as the Mayor, the Stag soldiers and also the zombies. They have a palette, but it doesn't have any effect.

So we would have to edit the textures from the cop itself then?

Hey, I have found how to extract the Motorcycle cop his files to a folder but which file do I need to edit the edit the textures? I can't find a texture modding tutorial anywhere :/, there are like 5 files for that motorcycle cop, I don't know what to do next.

Why can't Saints Row just do like GTA and make one file with the model and one file with the textures -_-

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the uniforms now look like the SS.
My motivation was purely cosmetic and not to make any political statement. However, when you consider that the cops often shoot the player and other npc's with very little provocation then maybe that look isn't so inappropriate.

Back