Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod adds many more colors to the wardrobe and clothing store menu.
And since the eyes are a clothing item in GotR, this mod also gives you a wider color selection for them.

Vanilla SR2 gives you 69 color options, GotR extends that to 102 and with this mod you'll have a total of 284 colors available!

Screenshots:

1642025412405.png

1642025419423.png

1642025426738.png

1642025435446.png

1642025444453.png

1642025451802.png

1642025459891.png

Installation:

To install the mod, simply copy the "character_color_pool.xtbl" into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

To uninstall the mod, remove "character_color_pool.xtbl" from "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

Hope you enjoy your new tattoo colors!

This mod goes hand-in-hand with my other "Many More Colors" mods:
As well as Admixon's "Even More Colors" mods:
Credits:

IdolNinja
and the GotR team whose "character_color_pool.xtbl" this mod is built upon for full compatibility with GotR.

Attachments

• MMCC.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 2,887
Last edited:
This is perfect when I get bored of the same old blue

This is perfect when I get bored of the same old blue
Lol I'm like that with the greens in the game. There is a massive selection of colours which I use one of the greens from this mod for my characters eyes and am yet to change them. This is a must have mod for my play sessions too.

Yeah it's always nice to brighten your palette in your clothing rather than just using the same color over and over again Here's my outfit.
SR2_pc_CRtpuilOw9.jpg
nd over again

Do you want to play co-op
  • Love
NerdyKilljoy (Here's my discord "LAXES" ! ! !#0200)

I like Pink,Blue,Purple colours i might give it chance and Save it later.. Always great work Singa... I appreciate it SR2 mods just gotten better 😄😄

Back