Loose Lua Packfile Patch

Gang Bang mission does not load npc's after the cut sceene. I can't move, no buttons work and restarting the mission causes infinte loading with this patch... sry for my english
In the description, the author states:
This patch enables loading of any custom sr3_city.lua and game_lib.lua
Is this mod (Loose Lua Packfile Patch) the only mod you are using?

No, but after deleting this, game works fine. I think I don't need it, I just installed it in case I will need it for some future mod. I just wanted to inform author about some possible bug.

Compatibility patch for Steam, incoming! Since it's almost been a year since Rainzeros been last seen active here (June 17th), I decided to take it upon myself to update LLP for myself and all the other Steam users here too. Now I don't have the GOG release, so I have no idea if GOG's misc.vpp_pc is any different from Steam's. If it is, use a backup of your original misc.vpp_pc if you backed yours up (recommended) and use neburas' tutorial to update it.

Compatibility patch for Steam, incoming! Since it's almost been a year since Rainzeros been last seen active here (June 17th), I decided to take it upon myself to update LLP for myself and all the other Steam users here too. Now I don't have the GOG release, so I have no idea if GOG's misc.vpp_pc is any different from Steam's. If it is, use a backup of your original misc.vpp_pc if you backed yours up (recommended) and use neburas' tutorial to update it.

Thank you for this. Now my Mission images for the Steam version are back to normal.

With the recent update on Steam, this appears to not work anymore.

With the recent update on Steam, this appears to not work anymore.
Here, this should fix it for the current version. But I wanna give credit to Rainzeros (the original poster of the lua patch), as well as Admixon for teaching me how to hex edit the packfile, and Singa for testing it out.

Attachments

• misc lua patched 20-07-2022.rar
    95.8 MB · Views: 2,804
  • Back Up misc.rar
    95.8 MB · Views: 198
  • game_lib.lua
    122.5 KB · Views: 225
  • sr3_city.lua
    8 KB · Views: 227
Here, this should fix it for the current version. But I wanna give credit to Rainzeros (the original poster of the lua patch), as well as Admixon for teaching me how to hex edit the packfile, and Singa for testing it out.
Nice job! Feels great to have sandbox+ back in the Remaster at last.
978300_20220720023709_1.png

Reactions: F13
does this work only for steam? i have it on epic games

Back