Loose Lua Packfile Patch

Oops , my mistake. i replied while the file is downloading

then i tested the old sr3city.lua modified sandbox+, it doesn't work.

Well i only start fresh completely and i just first put Daedalus into the city from sandbox+ script. There's no keys to press yet. may come in the future. I have to take steps and testing first.

View attachment 25853 View attachment 25854

Glad your making progress. I would assume that key presses are what the packfile edits are in sandbox+?

Updated title and added a description to correctly describe what this patch does.

Glad your making progress. I would assume that key presses are what the packfile edits are in sandbox+?
Nope, no packfile required , only control scheme .xtbl and .lua can run sandbox+ , it will activate by resetting the keys.

Btw, I'm making progress for sandbox+ along with loads of missions on start that only are not completed. Also I'm making these groups of homies/enemies making usable free-roam while activating the mission.
So far I also have " trouble of the clone " DLC missions, i haven't found "gangsta of space" missions numbers yet.
SRTTR 2020-05-26 15-00-21-976.jpg

Nope, no packfile required , only control scheme .xtbl and .lua can run sandbox+ , it will activate by resetting the keys.

Btw, I'm making progress for sandbox+ along with loads of missions on start that only are not completed. Also I'm making these groups of homies/enemies making usable free-roam while activating the mission.
So far I also have " trouble of the clone " DLC missions, i haven't found "gangsta of space" missions numbers yet.
View attachment 25873
I've noticed Sandbox+ breaks gamepad controls. All controls will be disabled except the movement controls. Just to be clear, I am restoring default keys in the proper menu

View attachment 25873
heads up if you need game_lib.lua i am posting an updated patch in a couple minutes just need to type up a README

New version of the patch is out. just asked Singa to mirror it here but until then it has to be on google drive sorry guys.

I'm new to saints row the third.
if we apply this patch sandbox+ mod works partially on remastered?
or is it patch for modder working on it?

I'm new to saints row the third.
if we apply this patch sandbox+ mod works partially on remastered?
or is it patch for modder working on it?
currently sandbox+ does not function on the remaster but when it does you will need to install the patched misc.vpp_pc

Can someone please verify that when launching the game with my newest patch it does indeed say Loose Lua Patch Loaded! ? (you will need to use the included sr3_city.lua in order to verify this.

Back