Loose Lua Packfile Patch

would it be possible to do something like this for a couple .xtbl files? some .xtbl edits don't work as indicated in this thread i started here
Test something for me. In your custom xtbl delete a few whole lines. try and boot the game. If it crashes you don't need a patch.

If it doesn't I'll send you a personal patch to see if it can be fixed with a patch

Test something for me. In your custom xtbl delete a few whole lines. try and boot the game. If it crashes you don't need a patch.

If it doesn't I'll send you a personal patch to see if it can be fixed with a patch

I deleted every line from Planet Saints except for the outfits i'm trying to add, and upon visiting planet saints, everything is the same (all clothing is still there except what i'm trying to add). However, if I delete every line in customizations_stores.xtbl, I can't interact with stores at all, but the game doesn't crash, the interaction button simply doesn't work inside the store. So it's like you can have an effect on the file, but very little. Like I said in the original thread, I at least expect the nyteblayde outfit to be there, given it's not a mission reward, but it's like no added lines have an effect.

I suspect it's something else. The lines your editing... Do they happen to be "dlc4" items in customization_items.xtbl?

I deleted every line from Planet Saints except for the outfits i'm trying to add, and upon visiting planet saints, everything is the same (all clothing is still there except what i'm trying to add). However, if I delete every line in customizations_stores.xtbl, I can't interact with stores at all, but the game doesn't crash, the interaction button simply doesn't work inside the store. So it's like you can have an effect on the file, but very little. Like I said in the original thread, I at least expect the nyteblayde outfit to be there, given it's not a mission reward, but it's like no added lines have an effect.

The only way you can do it is to using my sandbox+ that allows access stores. remastered\mod in progress\sandbox+ are located, i also have customizations_stores.xtbl have 1 error that can secretly allows to have all clothing from the game including all unshockable including some unused ones like Nyteblade suit by pressing 7+UP. Try it you gonna be surprise.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sandbox-crazy-silly-edition-for-remastered.18276/

Same way going to clothing stores and interacting press doesn't function.

I suspect it's something else. The lines your editing... Do they happen to be "dlc4" items in customization_items.xtbl?
they are marked as DLC4, if that helps
The only way you can do it is to using my sandbox+ that allows access stores. remastered\mod in progress\sandbox+ are located, i also have customizations_stores.xtbl have 1 error that can secretly allows to have all clothing from the game including all unshockable including some unused ones like Nyteblade suit by pressing 7+UP. Try it you gonna be surprise.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sandbox-crazy-silly-edition-for-remastered.18276/

Same way going to clothing stores and interacting press doesn't function.
suppose i'll give it a shot!

Gang Bang mission does not load npc's after the cut sceene. I can't move, no buttons work and restarting the mission causes infinte loading with this patch... sry for my english

Back