Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch for SRIV breaks weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
One anonymous Professor type (Genki?) does not an official post make. But assuming the guy is legit, I guess they're working on it.

N.B. Oddly enough, it doesn't seem like the STEAM forums have an official SR IV section, either.
Steam has an official SRIV section just click on forums after highlighting saints row iv in steam client and Professorpew is legit he is community manager for deepsilver.

Pew responded on the Steam forum for the game saying they're sorry about the issue and it's being worked on. There really isn't anything left for him to say other than that. I'm sure some may want an ETA but with this type of thing, its best to not toss out an ETA until they're 100% sure they're close to resolving the issue, which they may not be.

Pew responded on the Steam forum for the game saying they're sorry about the issue and it's being worked on. There really isn't anything left for him to say other than that. I'm sure some may want an ETA but with this type of thing, its best to not toss out an ETA until they're 100% sure they're close to resolving the issue, which they may not be.

Why can't they just revert the damn patch... Or hell just remove it, I'm sure people wouldn't mind reinstalling their games :-/

Seriously what is it with these game developers? Their logic works a little something like this: you're running in a marathon, and they accidentally drop a barrier in front of you, but instead of lifting the barrier so that you can continue running, they begin research into developing teleportation ._.

Why can't they just revert the damn patch... Or hell just remove it, I'm sure people wouldn't mind reinstalling their games :-/

Seriously what is it with these game developers? Their logic works a little something like this: you're running in a marathon, and they accidentally drop a barrier in front of you, but instead of lifting the barrier so that you can continue running, they begin research into developing teleportation ._.
Because people already bought the DLC included in the patch, so if they remove it, it will fuck up people's games even more.

I dont think Steam do refunds but they should temporary revert the game back to its original state (without the DLC) and for people who bought the DLC just temporary put it as they pre-ordered DLC or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back