Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch for SRIV breaks weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
We strongly suggest that you wait until this issue is sorted out. At the very least, DO NOT SAVE YOUR GAME.

Damn. I saved it several times. The weirdest thing was "Minigun" with no mesh and my character having a broken arm. :eek:

omg.....shouldn't the update be taken down from steam then? jesus .....I just loaded my 98% to get a secret weapon after the update....goddamnit...

omg.....shouldn't the update be taken down from steam then? jesus .....I just loaded my 98% to get a secret weapon after the update....goddamnit...

I have emails, PMs, and even tweets sent out to every single Volition contact I have. Still no response.

It updated earlier and I didn't notice anything. How exactly are the weapons broken? Is it possible that it might not be broken for some people?

Shit! I was playing for like an hour before I noticed the bug, I saved over all my saves! I hope this is reversible... :\

The weirdest thing is that it gave me the Loud Locust, which I hadn't gotten yet, and replaced all my Special weapons with Dubstep Guns and Lasergun Arms with half the model missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back