Kills made with Death From Above - Nuke do not count for DFA challenge

You'll notice that most of the challenges are restricted to 'Alien Kills', or simply aliens in the case of things like the Taunt Challenge.
Yes, but even that is inconsistent. The Inflate-O Ray challenge, for example, says only Zin work, yet inflating Military or Police counts.

Anyway, just to be clear, when I drop from Nuke height and do a DFA there are active Zin on my screen and my minimap, even at max height (usually the superpowered Zin). The Nuke goes off, everything dies, I get credited with typically 4-6 Explosive kills, but I get zero progress on my DFA challenge. I know some of what's killed are Zin in VOIDs or XORs, but there's still Zin on the ground.

The DFA Nuke does DFA damage as soon as it hits, then the Nuke goes off, causing Explosion damage.

When you're aiming it, make sure you're aiming right in the middle of a bunch of Zin, as close to you as possible.

The DFA Nuke does DFA damage as soon as it hits, then the Nuke goes off, causing Explosion damage.

When you're aiming it, make sure you're aiming right in the middle of a bunch of Zin, as close to you as possible.

Oh I managed to pull off the challenge anyway. Apparently Shatter kills count if they're triggered by DFA, so I just froze a bunch of Zin and shattered them with a three-feet-off-the-ground DFA. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Still, Nuke should be doing DFA damage, not Explosive damage. It's rather counterintuitive.

ever since i used nuke i have seen no civilian or police activity. im the only one in the simulation. even doing virus injection very few enemies spawn and its impossible to finish. is this related to me finishing the main storyline, using nuke or a broken game

Back