Is anyone else still getting the weapon upgrades disappearing bug?

My problem went away on its own, I'd given up trying to fix it and was upgrading the weapons every time I played to get around it, I went to do it yesterday only to find the upgrades from the day before had stuck. I honestly can't think of anything I'd done differently to make that happen.

Did you upgrade any Mods?

I figured it out and managed to fix my troubles by deleting/getting rid of a few mods involving weapons.xtbl/weapons_costumes.xtbl/weapons_upgrades.xtbl. It was mainly those things that were giving me 'upgrade' troubles for some odd reason.

I can live with some buggy weapons or a few 'duplicates' because I don't always check my Weapon Cache via 'Gateway'... since I normally stick to a certain set of weapons and I mainly like to just roam around and just slaughter innocent civilians with super takedowns and other miscellaneous shenanigans.

I guess when the mod authors decide to make their mods more 'compatible' with the latest patches... I'll look into getting them again. But I think I'll just avoid downloading and attempting to use a few of them since they seemingly will cause me much annoyance.

Several popular modded files were changed in the patch. You should check to see if the mods have been updated with the new files.

Back