Is anyone else still getting the weapon upgrades disappearing bug?

I've uninstalled all my weapons mods, then rebuilt them with new patched xtbl files, and they still disappear upon reloading. I'm not quite sure I understand why its doing this. I'm going to attempt to run a few more tests and remove more of the mods to see whats going on.

EDIT: Found the issue, human error, I are dumb.

Last edited:
I'm still getting it too, I tried removing any mods and it didn't make any difference. I wonder if starting a new game will?

Have you tried loading a previous save and saving that one into a new slot? I had the same issue until I did that.

I tried the few saves I had, I don't think I have a pre bug save to try.
Oof, that's not good. I Used the new weapons tables in the patch and tried it out on a post patch save and it had zero effect, but I loaded a pre patch save and then saved it and loaded it worked fine. Sorry man I'm not sure what else to tell ya.

I don't get it, I started with a much older pre-patch save, it saved FINE the first time. After collecting all collectables again it craps out. :(

I don't get it, I started with a much older pre-patch save, it saved FINE the first time. After collecting all collectables again it craps out. :(
Well you did say you updated your tables. I can't help but wonder did you get the new "weapons.XTBL" tables from the "Patch_Compressed.VPP_PC" Packfile? Other then That I can't figure out what's up.

Well you did say you updated your tables. I can't help but wonder did you get the new "weapons.XTBL" tables from the "Patch_Compressed.VPP_PC" Packfile? Other then That I can't figure out what's up.
Yeah... I'm a damn idiot. I thought the new weapons.xtbl would be in an updated misc_tables file. I didn't even SEE the damn patch file. I feel like such an idiot. >.<

Back