Inside Volition: Saints Row Undercover

That's some nice marketing move! :p

Marketing wasn't even involved, other than approving it. We didn't even do any kind of press release or outreach. All news sites picked this up on their own after we posted about it on our social channels. It was really just me, Josh, and Alex going: "Wouldn't this be fucking cool if we could do it?"

Marketing wasn't even involved, other than approving it. We didn't even do any kind of press release or outreach. All news sites picked this up on their own after we posted about it on our social channels. It was really just me, Josh, and Alex going: "Wouldn't this be fucking cool if we could do it?"
Well, all I can say is that I really hope for a stream from The Cooler and Drive-By. :D

Hmm first an undercover cop game that takes place between SR2 and SR3, then SR3 was supposed to involve an undercover cop instead of the Boss and one of the endings for Gat Out of Hell *SPOILERS* involves the Saints becoming some sort undercover cop unit. Are you guys hinting towards the possible direction for SR5?

I love how the Man handles the flamethrower. Not even Boss could use it one-handed.

All the stuff we've gotten is amazing, but is there any chance there'd be even more to be unearthed? I'm just dying to see the concept art of characters like Lady Ranja, and get more details about the script. Like what the hell that weird base thing is that Admixon posted about, I couldn't find any mention of it in the docs.

I love how the Man handles the flamethrower. Not even Boss could use it one-handed.

All the stuff we've gotten is amazing, but is there any chance there'd be even more to be unearthed? I'm just dying to see the concept art of characters like Lady Ranja, and get more details about the script. Like what the hell that weird base thing is that Admixon posted about, I couldn't find any mention of it in the docs.

You already have in your hands every single thing we had.

Back