Initiation Staition for IV?

No it wasn't. It releases next week on the PSN. Chill out.
Actually, it was released today on PSN EU, and I'm downloading it right now. It will be released next week for PSN NA, or US, or something like that due to complications.

WHEN IN THE WORLD AM I GETTING THE INAUGURATION STATION? It was supposed to be released today on PSN EU ! I'm starting to freak out :(
It's free on Steam, and you can have it today! :D

I liked a lot of the new items. Most of the new hairstyles are really cool.

However, a big letdown for me is that Rebecca Sanabria (Female Voice 3 in SR:TT) isn't back.
She was my favorite as she wasn't so sexy, but more insane/badass, and I loved how she threw some spanish into the mix.
The new Female Voice 3 is the complete opposite of her. She sounds rather nice (that being, not completely batsh*t insane) and soft.

I hope Volition at least makes a "Voicepack DLC" or something with her and the fully auto-tuned voice they were going to make for SR:TT.

Also, is it just me or the voice pitch slider makes the voice too artificial, even on low values?

yeah, I'm pretty sad that the spanish and russian female voices are gone.....not really feeling the new ones at all, and the pitch just makes them sound robotic

Best thing imo, is that you can recreate Scorpion's outfit from the original mortal kombat game.

So Idolninja what's the word? You said you were checking the amount of clothing in here compared to the full game?

Or is the embargo still in effect in this area

So Idolninja what's the word? You said you were checking the amount of clothing in here compared to the full game?

Or is the embargo still in effect in this area

About halfway done with the compare. Should be finished by the weekend. I think I can give a vague estimate without breaking embargo.

Back