Initiation Staition for IV?

One addition I really like is that thriller Jacket. Its just the look I want for bosses based on my character, the one from my name and Avi.

Pardon if i sound like a pest, but any word on the clithes count Idol? Its just the dang anticipation for this game is flaring in my brain again

So apparently it was confirmed, that the Initiation Station has all the SRIV clothes. Everything in SRIV is how it is in Initiation Station instead of SR3.

That sucks.. A lot of good clothing is gone now, or is now a part of a whole suit.

Yeah, when I first saw that I was more devastated than I though I would of been but to be fair the operator pants from the modern soldier and the other one that had the "mighty vest" were a pretty big deal to me.

Yeah, when I first saw that I was more devastated than I though I would of been but to be fair the operator pants from the modern soldier and the other one that had the "mighty vest" were a pretty big deal to me.
Same here, bye bye skull beltbuckle. *supersadface*
Hipster jeans in sr3 were awesome, in 4.... they kinda suck... just sayin, they make the artist in me cringe thinking they were made by a "professional"

cyMYm4I.jpg

So I like the Sub surface scattering on the skin, and new hairs! but those pants.. oh my god those are horrific x.x

Old and new for comparison. :x

Back