Import boss from SR4 to GOOH

Hm, looks like the function I use for reading root folder works only in newer versions of Powershell - I'll have to make some workaround, but for the time being you can fix the 'temp' issue yourself:
- open 'import_clean.ps1' in Notepad
- replace $PSScriptRoot with quoted path to script folder - in your case this will be "C:\SR34_GOOH_BossImportScript\"

so the second line in the script should look like this:
$rootPath = "C:\SR34_GOOH_BossImportScript\"

But that's one thing, second one worries me more as this message should only appear if I guessed the pattern wrongly. Could you attach this save? I'll have a look.

Hm, looks like the function I use for reading root folder works only in newer versions of Powershell - I'll have to make some workaround, but for the time being you can fix the 'temp' issue yourself:
- open 'import_clean.ps1' in Notepad
- replace $PSScriptRoot with quoted path to script folder - in your case this will be "C:\SR34_GOOH_BossImportScript\"

so the second line in the script should look like this:
$rootPath = "C:\SR34_GOOH_BossImportScript\"

But that's one thing, second one worries me more as this message should only appear if I guessed the pattern wrongly. Could you attach this save? I'll have a look.
First one works fine! Good luck with the second one. ;)

Attachments

• mm3.PNG
    mm3.PNG
    52 KB · Views: 671
I updated my main post with version that should resolve similar path issues. As for the file itself - import worked for me so at least we know that pattern isn't wrong ;)

Hi ! I have the same problem Ritobro has, tried everything you said, with every files you gave, but i still have the same message after the second pop-up window and the "Out" folder stays empty. I'm on Windows 7 too.

Thank you for your work !

Hi ! I have the same problem Ritobro has, tried everything you said, with every files you gave, but i still have the same message after the second pop-up window and the "Out" folder stays empty. I'm on Windows 7 too.

Thank you for your work !

Hey locass might not be the person you're looking for but are you using the first version of the script or using the updated version of it.

I updated my main post with version that should resolve similar path issues. As for the file itself - import worked for me so at least we know that pattern isn't wrong ;)

Is this supposed to happen with the new version of your script?

Attachments

• mmm5.PNG
    mmm5.PNG
    69.3 KB · Views: 721
Back