Image as Design fix for Sandbox+

My guess would be because it's trying to patch store_character and cell_missions from my mods to both vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc.
I'm a bit curious as to why Stream2Update didn't handle this correctly. Is this a known limitation of Stream2Update? Someone should probably let Minimaul know so he has an opportunity to address the issue and possibly offer a fix (in case he missed this discussion).

I'm a bit curious as to why Stream2Update didn't handle this correctly. Is this a known limitation of Stream2Update? Someone should probably let Minimaul know so he has an opportunity to address the issue and possibly offer a fix (in case he missed this discussion).
Well some files like Store_Character.str2_pc are both in vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc so Stream2Update recognizes that and just tries to update both of them because it found Store_Character.str2_pc.

Sorry to bother you. This mod works perfectly until I download a character and press "escape" to return to the game. If I choose start game via the IAD menu then it I can return to the game no problem. I don't know if you can fix this because originally without the mod, opening IAD would give you the lineup. After the lineup you can choose to Download Character, but if you press "escape" then it returns you to the line up.

With the mod you press "escape" post downloading a character, the game doesn't know what to do because the line up is missing. yeah... idk if it can be fixed...

Back