Image as Design fix for Sandbox+

This little fix lets you load straight into image as design instead of the character line-up which resets your character.
Just press R + Right Bracket( ] )
Also comes with a modified sr3_city.lua that just uncomments the code for the image as design command.

This is just the ported Store_character.str2_pc from my Gat out of Hell mod and also note that this will remove the lineup at the start of the game so if you want to be able to choose one of the existing character presets, then please only install this mod after the first mission.

Attachments

• Image as Design Fix.zip
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,986
Could you release this for SR:TT? There's a loading box before the character line-up menu shows up and it just wouldn't dissapear when I tried to port your code...
Just tried porting it to SR:TT as well and I get the same thing. I tried disabling the Notice popup but that just ends up making the game crash. It looks like it's something else not in store_character.lua that's causing this issue.

finally, you relase store_character str2 from gat outta hell into sriv so i dont have to reset my character again
since i use to try to copy just only "store_character.str2" from gat outta hell into SRIV folder and once i activate Image as design is crashes. I'm not a random character guy anymore:)
looks like i'll remove the image as design teleports to make new commend entries.

Yeah you can include my mods in your mod pack. It would be nice to have a single mod including all of the best mods created over the last few years.
about mission replay and customize all vehicles, i dont know how to unpack patch container.pc to have both at least i all clothing options and no more going into stores

edited: patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc replaces on mission replay?

about mission replay and customize all vehicles, i dont know how to unpack patch container.pc to have both at least i all clothing options and no more going into stores

edited: patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc replaces on mission replay?
You need to use Minimaul's Tools to extract the files and merge them together by updating the asm. There are tutorials which tell you how to do this.

If you place both mods in the Saints Row IV folder and then run Stream2Update.exe that will create an updated .asm_pc to work with both cell_missions.str2_pc and Store_character.str2_pc

Back