Image as Design fix for Sandbox+

If you place both mods in the Saints Row IV folder and then run Stream2Update.exe that will create an updated .asm_pc to work with both cell_missions.str2_pc and Store_character.str2_pc
i use stream2update.exe to use mission and image as design fix, when i use 2 files, the game crashes.

Edit: with this mod "image as design fix", once i wanted access the mission but it crashes when access it

i use stream2update.exe to use mission and image as design fix, when i use 2 files, the game crashes.

Edit: with this mod "image as design fix", once i wanted access the mission but it crashes when access it
You must be doing something wrong as I've just managed to get both mods working together. All you need to do is put both mods in the SRIV folder and only one of the asm_pc files, then run Stream2Update.exe and it will work.

You must be doing something wrong as I've just managed to get both mods working together. All you need to do is put both mods in the SRIV folder and only one of the asm_pc files, then run Stream2Update.exe and it will work.
its image as design fix patch containers asm_pc size is 21 kb and idolninja customzie vehicles is 21 kb if i update these 2 it still crash right to start up so could give me some simple steps what i have to do?

its image as design fix patch containers asm_pc size is 21 kb and idolninja customzie vehicles is 21 kb if i update these 2 it still crash right to start up so could give me some simple steps what i have to do?
Right I put all files from all mods into the SRIV folder except vint_doc_containers.asm_pc from idol ninja's mod. Then I ran Stream2Update.exe and selected SRIV by entering 1. Then I copied vint_doc_containers.asm_pc from idol ninja's mod to the SRIV folder and launched the game and it worked perfectly. My guess would be because it's trying to patch store_character and cell_missions from my mods to both vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc.

Right I put all files from all mods into the SRIV folder except vint_doc_containers.asm_pc from idol ninja's mod. Then I ran Stream2Update.exe and selected SRIV by entering 1. Then I copied vint_doc_containers.asm_pc from idol ninja's mod to the SRIV folder and launched the game and it worked perfectly. My guess would be because it's trying to patch store_character and cell_missions from my mods to both vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc.
so could put a download link pls?

asm_pc is suppose to be extracted?

so i have use both vinc_containers.pc from image as design fix and warobe changer/customize vehicles?
like i drag the vinc_containers.pc into Stream2Update.exe? and says "update asm?" and i check it "yes"

before i was putting 2 vinc_containers.pc in this folder called "mix cotainers" then i replace vinc_containers.pc increase the size of 48 kb once start the game, it crash on startup
even i try the notepad to copy everything inside vinc_containers.pc file and paste it and some how it still crash as well too

edit: i couldnt extract asm_pc to make all the separate files can you give example? :confused:

so i have use both vinc_containers.pc from image as design fix and warobe changer/customize vehicles?
like i drag the vinc_containers.pc into Stream2Update.exe? and says "update asm?" and i check it "yes"

before i was putting 2 vinc_containers.pc in this folder called "mix cotainers" then i replace vinc_containers.pc increase the size of 48 kb once start the game, it crash on startup
even i try the notepad to copy everything inside vinc_containers.pc file and paste it and some how it still crash as well too

edit: i couldnt extract asm_pc to make all the separate files can you give example? :confused:
The two files attached will work with idol ninja's mod and both of my mods. So that's Image as Design fix + Mission Replay + Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer.

Attachments

• patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc
    20.6 KB · Views: 637
  • vint_doc_containers.asm_pc
    89.3 KB · Views: 601
Back