IdolNinja moving on up!

Well I can finally log in to tell you congratulations IdolNinja. Whatever you do DON"T drink the punch.

I remember back in the days when we had a lot of modding questions and dilemmas about the game mechanics and Idol always said that he didn't know how Volition had made that.That was back in 2011-2012.2 years later things have changed a lot now that he is working at Volition.It looks like all the hard work he has done for the modding community as well as the good support he gave to the unfortunate ones (with the except of them pirates ofc) has finally paid off.I wish you all the best and hope for a bright future for both of you Idol and the rest of the V crew.Good luck and have fun !

Congratulations IdolNinja! I remember when I first found your website when searching if it was possible to mod Saints Row The Third. And downloaded the mod compilation from your website. Was a amazing thing and I always asked myself "why the game developers don't open their games for mods? It would be better for everyone". Then when your news about the new connection between the fanbase-Volition arrived I was like "wow, they listen to the fans! They aren't like the others publishers/developers!", it was the real mark-zero to the "official" Saints Row Modding. Now seeing you getting a fulltime job in Volition, surely things will fly like a rocket to the sky! When Saints Row V launch I will say: "This game, this one was made by (or have a great contribution at least from) a real Saints from the third street!" (Not that the previous ones weren't made by Saints, but you know, you are the guy who put the community really in contact with the developers.)

This isn't usual "kissing your feet" post, this is a recognition about your work setting things how they are now (and will become). And gratefulness for transforming the Saints Row franchise in one of the most replayabe games I've ever played. Thank you very much IdolNinja!

Good luck fellow Saint, go on and rock'n roll in Volition!
Ps: I think we all want to hear any news about Saints Row V from you first. (if that is possible, I know how those secret policy things can be really strict)

Okay... ill stop here and say some congrats too. Congrats you with nice job, wish you alot of luck in developing good game (and especially SR series).
High five :)

Woah, I'm late to the party but congratulations man! That's fucking great, that's gotta be one of those dream job situations. Wish you the best and I can't wait to see what's coming next from you all, especially with the extra bit of boost the already great PC versions will get! Awesome :)

Thanks for releasing your mods for the public and for helping us all, obviously we will all miss you as the admin, but luckily we won't lose you ;)

Come on now, we know you love this community and there's no way you'd ever leave it permanently.

Back