IdolNinja moving on up!

M

Minimaul

I doubt anyone has missed this but:

In case anyone hasn't seen Twitter yet, I have accepted a full time position with Deep Silver Volition and relocated to Champaign, IL. As part of the move, I'll be stepping down as an administrator of saintsrowmods.com, but will still be posting, and offering technical help as an official Volition employee. Minimaul, Corrodias, and Arglaar will still be maintaining the forum and available if you need any kind of assistance with your account or any other moderator related tasks.

I'm going to be extremely busy with my new job duties over the coming months, but still plan on modding and releasing stuff in my spare time. As a gift to the community, I'm opening all my mod releases for public use. Feel free to use anything I've done (Sandbox+, Gentlemen of Steelport/Row, etc) as a base to work from in creating your own new releases. No permission or credit is necessary.

Regarding the upcoming SDK and tool releases, I'm also going to be closely involved in getting these finalized and pushed out to the community. I know that everyone has been extremely patient while we have been working behind the scenes to make it happen, and hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!

While we're sad to lose him as staff, I'd like to congratulate IdolNinja on his new position. I look forward to seeing him make his mark on the wider Volition community!

Ooh I actually haven't seen that!
Well done to IdolNinja though, really well-deserved for all his hard work and passion for the SR community. I wish him all the best with his new position :D

I doubt anyone has missed this but:

While we're sad to lose him as staff, I'd like to congratulate IdolNinja on his new position. I look forward to seeing him make his mark on the wider Volition community!

Thanks man! What a ride we had building this community, and I'm totally confident that I'm leaving it in good hands!

Also, try not to think of it as losing an admin. Look at it as gaining a man on the inside dedicated to pushing the modding agenda for the community! :cool:

Well done and deserved. If there's going to be a Saints Row 5, I'm guessing you'l be berating the poor buggers at Volition about layered clothing?

I am happy for Idol Ninja now that he is working for volition we might actually get more news on that sdk and probably if sr5 happens with him around he will probably make it awesome.

Congratulations, Idol. I wish you great success working for Volition. :)

Back