Idol Ninja

I normally don't even post, this is the exception. Thank you for everything IdolNinja, and thank you for helping make my favorite video game playable to this day. Your effort and time with this community is appreciated, even by those of us who are typically more silent. I doubt many of us could even still play Saints Row 2 if it wasn't for you and everyone you've worked with. You've been one hell of a community manager, and thank you for all that you've done for the series as a whole. Rest in peace brother, we'll miss you.

R.IP IdolNinja, you will never be missed and so your mods won't.

R.I.P Mike Watson/IdolNinja, a man truly dedicated to his craft until the very end. His spirit and legacy lives on in the community he was a huge part of. He will be missed.

damn, I was just playing Saints Row the Third Remastered and was going to look up his cheat mod cheats too.

R.I.P. IdolNinja aka Mike Watson

Omfg man holy shit. Rest in peace you straight legend. From Gentlemen of the Row all the way up until the SR2 mega patch, guy gave this community everything and we deserved none of it. I’ve been a member of this website for a long time and he was one of the first people I saw here; posting mods and helping people out. I’ll never forget him. Thanks for everything you did for Saints Row, and may you be immortalised by it.

Back