Idol Ninja

I'm just here to pay my respects. He did so much for the community and I always thought it was so amazing how Voliton hired him after his work on GotR. He'll be missed by so many.

I've just received the sad news via this topic. I'll always remember how Mike supported my SR3 mod years ago. He'll be missed for sure.

Oh man, I can't believe this. No words! Thank you, Mike. For everything! Rest in peace, you'll be missed for sure.
All 3rd Street Saints will salute you!

All the best for his family, friends and beloved ones!😒

Rest in peace Idolninja, thank you for all awesome content you created for through the years. From a simple modder to becoming a actually staff member of Volition, you will be forever a legend in the community.

Honestly wasn't 100% sure Mike passed when I saw Mrsaints' tweet earlier this week since the post he retweeted had been deleted prior to looking at his tweet. Hoped it wasn't the case but turns out he did kick the bucket after all. 😒 Thank you Mike Watson for everything you did for this wonderful community of saints and sinners! Hope you're causing the best mayhem you can up there in the pearly gates up above along with Aisha, Carlos, Lin, and Jarek πŸ₯²

Back