SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

Lying about things to gaslight people is now 'just an opinion' man?
And getting hurt because pride flags in there even we have some evidence ?? Everybody has their voice to telling this and what makes you think Giving this opinion bad for you..

Even i share that campbell comment reboot defender saying"y'all trusting youtube dense comment ??" Well its real and what you gonna do about it..afraid if that was the real Volition and SRR you keep protect it

Even though I like it, I’m respecting those who don’t and am listening to their criticisms. Even if I may not agree with some of them.

Personally, I’m playing the game as if it were its own IP, not as a Saints Row game. Which sucks as clearly Volition wanted this to be Saints Row but dropped the ball big time.

Honestly, would it have killed them to just say the franchise was over and done with, here’s a series that follows the same formula but isn’t Saints Row?

Even though I like it, I’m respecting those who don’t and am listening to their criticisms. Even if I may not agree with some of them.

Personally, I’m playing the game as if it were its own IP, not as a Saints Row game. Which sucks as clearly Volition wanted this to be Saints Row but dropped the ball big time.

Honestly, would it have killed them to just say the franchise was over and done with, here’s a series that follows the same formula but isn’t Saints Row?
Saints row will always about gangster warfare.. thats where Third street saints come from for me

Exactly. If it was a new IP we wouldn't mind. AoM may be a failure. BUT, Volition did a new IP. They dared to create a new IP from the ground up instead of using a established IP.
The plot is lackluster for a Saints Row game. Neenah doesn't even gets her revenge against Sergio for destroying her ma's Hollywood. The Boss "revenge" against Atticus being getting to vote the guy out of his own PMC company.

Only good thing I have to say about this reboot is the vehicle customization is atleast good. Other than that I don't have positive stuff to say.

SR1 and SR2 had a pretty solid plot for their purpose:
From hood vigilantism to petty criminals to a huge criminal empire that destroyed all gangs in the city only to have everything stripped out in a bombing and surviving in a comatose state locked up in a prison, only to escape and begin again, rebuilding the criminal empire from scratch and again destroying all gangs and going in all out war against a megacorp that was using all gangs in the city to fight each other while pushing gentrification.

Hey Beyonce delete your trace right now after insulting me in shitty takes and this is you right ?? In twitter... dont think you can escape with this after mocking me in shitty takes that mention my names and my pictures you are worst than chiko huhh... let people know who you are right now

Like i said the one must grown up its you who got butthurt with bad reviews of SRR
Screenshot_20220827-221145.png

Exactly. If it was a new IP we wouldn't mind. AoM may be a failure. BUT, Volition did a new IP. They dared to create a new IP from the ground up instead of using a established IP.
The plot is lackluster for a Saints Row game. Neenah doesn't even gets her revenge against Sergio for destroying her ma's Hollywood. The Boss "revenge" against Atticus being getting to vote the guy out of his own PMC company.

Only good thing I have to say about this reboot is the vehicle customization is atleast good. Other than that I don't have positive stuff to say.

SR1 and SR2 had a pretty solid plot for their purpose:
From hood vigilantism to petty criminals to a huge criminal empire that destroyed all gangs in the city only to have everything stripped out in a bombing and surviving in a comatose state locked up in a prison, only to escape and begin again, rebuilding the criminal empire from scratch and again destroying all gangs and going in all out war against a megacorp that was using all gangs in the city to fight each other while pushing gentrification.
Didn’t she though? She did say that Los Panteros center their entire being around cars. I don’t know why, it wasn’t explained well enough I think but she did say that much.

So with that in mind, she did basically give him a fate worse than death. Think of it like with Killbane and his mask. Shoot him? He don’t care. Take his mask off? The worst thing ever.

Last edited:
Didn’t she though? She did say that the Los Panteros center their entire being around cars. I don’t know why, it wasn’t explained well enough I think but she did say that much.

So with that in mind, she did basically give him a fate worse than death. Think of it like with Killbane and his mask. Shoot him? He don’t care. Take his mask off? The worst thing ever.
Yep. She did said that and during "Neenah's Car" the way she "tortured" Gabriel to get the whereabouts of Sergio and her car was by messing up his car.
But it's tame like SRTT unmasking of Killbane. It's tame compared to SR1 and SR2. SR1 specially with the Rollerz where they had the same creed about the car being an extension of the owner.

I dont think even modder interested modding this games.. after this drama yep modder just 100% trust themselves and will not touch it

they attack me in twitter mention my names 5 times.. even their followers embarassed this shitty takes i mean
The modding channel on discord is weirdly active for no one being interested in it.

Back