SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

I will, however, say that it’s weird how I can’t rob anyone in gameplay. I go into the Buckaroo store, pointed a gun at the shopkeeper and she — I shit you not — just goes ‘huh?’ And just stands there. While I have a gun at her face. Not even a flinch. I leave, return, pull out a rocket launcher and she…doesn’t even seem aware of it. Just for grins, I booted up Saints Row the Third and held up a tattoo parlor. Sure enough, guy held his hands up as expected.

I mean, this is supposed to be a open-world crime sandbox right? And being able to rob stories is a thing you can do in games like this right?

Sounds like they needed more time, all the issues spells a rushed product. But the lack of old features is a massive downgrade from previous titles.

Last edited:
I want to like the game. It’s an okay game. It has potential. Or, had for some of us here I guess.

I dunno. I feel bad for the voice actors who are likely getting flamed on social media as well. Especially the people who voiced Boss and the Misfit Gang. It’s not their fault — they’re just doing a job to earn a paycheck.

Eli: *singing* “Weeeeee’re on the islaaaand of missssfiit Saints. Heeeeere we don’t waaaaaant to staaaaaay!”

I want to like the game. It’s an okay game. It has potential. Or, had for some of us here I guess.

I dunno. I feel bad for the voice actors who are likely getting flamed on social media as well. Especially the people who voiced Boss and the Misfit Gang. It’s not their fault — they’re just doing a job to earn a paycheck.

Eli: *singing* “Weeeeee’re on the islaaaand of missssfiit Saints. Heeeeere we don’t waaaaaant to staaaaaay!”
the VAs did their job. Yep. I don't blame them either... UNLESS they start to act all high and mighty and starts blaming the fandom for the game's failure.
On the other hand in the devs side... They deserves the blame. Alex Rowland (@AeroGD) on twitter is already trying to paint the fandom as the ones to blame...

Last edited:
I dont think even modder interested modding this games.. after this drama yep modder just 100% trust themselves and will not touch it

they attack me in twitter mention my names 5 times.. even their followers embarassed this shitty takes i mean

lmao the Sarkeesian thing is from back when Steve Jaros was still working at the company, namely A Long Goddamn Time Ago. i'm pretty damn sure she was not involved in the making of this game in any way. can we at least stick to relevant facts while griping please

Steve said that and then left the studio to work for Valve like 3 months later. That was around the time when Gat out of Hell came out.

Back