How Do I Use An Existing (OBJ) Model's Textures Instead Of Making New Ones

UPDATE: I just made the Default Material to have the same Phong1 and this is what I got. Thoughts?
1st)
DEFAULT.PNG

Proof I did it lol
2nd)
DEFAULT001.PNG

Apparently Default_Material isn't a Phong but rather a Lambert
3rd)
20180815220304_1.jpg

20180815220318_1.jpg

20180815220332_1.jpg

20180815220359_1.jpg

As you can see the textures are no longer turning black but now the hair/eyes/parts of the arms and fingers are now light grey
4th)
OBVIOUS.PNG

As you can see here it obivous the hair wasn't assign a texture, that a easy fix but the problem is that small backwards "C" on his face which it seems I can assign a textures with the Default Material (Just like the arm and fingers on the previous image).

Hope to hear back from ya soon ;)

UPDATE: I just made the Default Material to have the same Phong1 and this is what I got. Thoughts?
1st)
View attachment 19928
Proof I did it lol
2nd)
View attachment 19927
Apparently Default_Material isn't a Phong but rather a Lambert
3rd)
View attachment 19929
View attachment 19930
View attachment 19931
View attachment 19932
As you can see the textures are no longer turning black but now the hair/eyes/parts of the arms and fingers are now light grey
4th)
View attachment 19933
As you can see here it obivous the hair wasn't assign a texture, that a easy fix but the problem is that small backwards "C" on his face which it seems I can assign a textures with the Default Material (Just like the arm and fingers on the previous image).

Hope to hear back from ya soon ;)

Hmmmmmm , the color is because u dont have a texture assigned, the phong color is gray so in game will look gray. Hairs can have more thanl layer of meshes, so make sure u dont miss any one when texturing.

The mod looks almost done so far, seems like you only need to add a texture to the gray parts now :)

Yeah that the problem. I think the Default Material Lambert is the problem because I try to delete it and then re-import it into MAYA 2015 and shows right back up and it makes the model look worse.

Yeah that the problem. I think the Default Material Lambert is the problem because I try to delete it and then re-import it into MAYA 2015 and shows right back up and it makes the model look worse.
Also the when I try to re-assign a material to the arm ,fingers , and parts of the head it not showing it.

Yee, for example, two right hands placed in the exact same place. They are overlapped so they may have clipping issues when rendering

Oh like let just say we have the basic model and, let just say, Body_Fat_Plus. They both should be in the same position. Right?

Back