Is anyone else having an issue after the steam workshop update?

• Total voters
I've installed the flying mod and Sandbox mods as directed in the readme's but the game doesn't appear to register their activation at all, especially odd as one of them required me to replace one of the game files in the cache...could this have anything to do with the recent steam workshop update, do we need to install these mods differently now? Sorry if I seem stupid this is my first time trying to add mods to the game, Do I need to make a new save to activate the mods or should they work on my current save???

The issue occured because steam had installed my game in two folders, I was placing my mods in one folder while both game exe's were running off the other folder. I have no idea why steam did that but I've fixed it and while it's unlikely anyone else will have this issue at least if they do they now have a solution. I asked steam to install the game on a folder I had made on the desktop to avoid silly admin privilege issues when editing the gamefiles (something I planned to do after finishing the game.) but it both installed it on the desktop and in Programs, obviously the game was loading files from Programs.

Back