Saints Row IV Hands on with the Saints Row IV press preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must ask. Does the Nordberg return? It's been with me through all the games so having it as my Presidential vehicle would be perfect.

Also, is there a short sleeved shirt and t-shirt combo, something I missed in SR:TT and a hairstyle like the feathered executive from SR2 (Dane Vogel's hair).

Sorry, but I don't remember any of those things.

IdolNinja, do you know if we'll be able to use mission pack weapons in free play, if there will be any?

I have no idea what you mean by "mission pack weapons."

Just a guess but I'd be willing to bet V won't make that same mistake again especially after all the flak they received on the last DLC missions =P Besides, how's Idol supposed to know that when he hasn't played it yet?

Oh, you mean stuff like the gangsta in space laser guns. Yeah, I have no way of knowing any of that stuff. The DLC isn't even done yet, man.

Oh, you mean stuff like the gangsta in space laser guns. Yeah, I have no way of knowing any of that stuff. The DLC isn't even done yet, man.

Oh ok. I guess I should have taken into account that such things haven't' even been announced yet. Sorry :p

Hmmm.....I wonder if there's an option to turn off superpowers? I'd like to prove that super powers (whilst fun and enjoyable) Are no match for pure badassery.

Hmmm.....I wonder if there's an option to turn off superpowers? I'd like to prove that super powers (whilst fun and enjoyable) Are no match for pure badassery.

There is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back