Goodbye Volition

If we don't get the patch we should atleast get the game opensourced before the data is lost forever (remember what happened after thq went under, now times that by 100)
i know it probably sounds crazy but hell either open the project: mjolnir repo to the public or give us all the internal stuff in an archive.org file so we the fans can make our dreams come true with no pressure to the dissolving company
Right, the least they can do is try to release the source code for the game.

Right, the least they can do is try to release the source code for the game.
Yes, I totally agree with you here.
If they are gonna let the SR2 PC patch die, least they HAVE to do is release the code so people here can finish it.
And imo, they should also release the sourcecode for the SR Reboot or at the very least release the tools they used to make the game so that we can mod it and finish fixing it for them, specially seeing as they wont be working on it anymore.

They had it coming.
They doubled-down on the reboot and got themselves killed.

BRAVO... FUCKING A.

They got their asses fried after this tweet exploded. It was just a question of time... And time caught up with them.

F44BlmKaMAI1qhZ

Last edited:
I really don't understand why people are rejoicing and celebrating at people losing their jobs.

At the end of the day, nobody "wins" in this scenario.

Well, this maybe the end of Volition after the underperformance of that reboot 2022. I guess this is the end of my favorite franchise of the series. I also decided to leave this series as fan, and this is the disappoint news for us for a failure game and shutting down the company.

I was maybe thinking, if your groups are wanted for modding tools since Volition is gone and wanted to make a mod of that game for reboot 2022 by giving us the tools to create what we want to make the game for enjoyable and fun than those greedy, trolling and bully developers for insults or attacking fans of the series by adding nothing else for a new audience, it makes the game feel nothing, boring and lacking from the previous games to a left behind for a dust. If people like or dislike this game, that's fine. Up to you. But I don't feel like I will play this game anymore after Volition is gone, even if this is hard, difficulty modding tool, I don't wanna come back this series and never play those games anymore.

Really fun series, but bully developers. Goodbye Saints Row along with the fans and modding community, and good riddance, Volition.

Back