Goodbye Volition

Admixon

F437AX_XkAAjizx.png

People keep asking about it so let's clarify it. This website isn't owned by Volition or Deep Silver. It's not an official forum and it was created by SR fans however some of the members and modders here were SR developers. Volition being shut down doesn't mean the site will be closed soon as well. That's all.

Last edited:
Damn this really sucks. Regardless of how you feel about their recent work, it sucks to see such an iconic studio behind some truly amazing games shut down like that, and it's certainly not fun for all of those devs who are suddenly out of a job. Wishing them luck in finding work quickly and easily. I hope that whoever is in charge of the IP now at least allows the team working on the Saints Row 2 patch to finish it, so as to keep their promise to IdolNinja.

Also, I'm wonder after reading this, what's going to happen with the Saints Row's last promised DLC planned to be released in October? Is this meaning, it's gonna to be completely cancelled and being unavailable / never released? Please, then: least somehow release it, also put only one or two more patches for Saints Row 2022 to address any possible bugs, if really that right the studio (Volition) is going to vanish / be gone forever!?!

Actually, Saints Row 2022 now seems to run a lot more properly since February / March 2023 (as I reference to opinions from other people that actually own and can playin' the game) compared to its release at August / September 2022 when it was an awful mess, was ridden with bugs and was working pretty improperly.

Also, I'm wonder after reading this, what's going to happen with the Saints Row's last promised DLC planned to be released in October? Is this meaning, it's gonna to be completely cancelled and being unavailable / never released? Please, then: least somehow release it, also put only one or two more patches for Saints Row 2022 to address any possible bugs, if really that right the studio (Volition) is going to vanish / be gone forever!?!

Actually, Saints Row 2022 now seems to run a lot more properly since February / March 2023 (as I reference to opinions from other people that actually own and can playin' the game) compared to its release at August / September 2022 when it was an awful mess, was ridden with bugs and was working pretty improperly.
all promised DLC's were done and are available, there are 3 DLC's and last one was released right before Steam version release

Back