Giant Player Rampage

Well if you switch the punch with the stomp animation that could be fine. For the camera, on SR4 it's good when you are huge, I'm surprise on how the game handle it (way better than SR3 trust me). For the global animation, you need to walk and run faster... And still if everyone could be like "fleeing like while being shrunk" and "stompable" + disable the running (doesn't make sense, the game would crash going from one part of the town to another one). It's not a huge deal...

The major problems with editting your size through this method is that hats become see-through showing your hair under it
F111E2618393895E99582AB8ED2F64A3A7AD4341

And it still registers the player at where his normal sized self would be, which means he moves slow, jumps rather slow and walks up walls awkwardly

hmmm is there any mod even going to happen i see people doing this but has anyone decided to put up a mod on this because all i see is people doing versions of it but no mod releases because i want to be a giant running through steelport too.i am no modder so that is why i am asking

hmmm is there any mod even going to happen i see people doing this but has anyone decided to put up a mod on this because all i see is people doing versions of it but no mod releases because i want to be a giant running through steelport too.i am no modder so that is why i am asking
This is really simple if you follow the instructions on the page before this

me neither hoeward do you have any idea when is idol ninja going to release the mission replay because i been waiting and waiting and i havent seen it yet and i was hoping it was going to be in his sandbox + wip build 14 but it is not because he said it was going to be in his sand box mod but i haven't heard any new news on it.

Back