Giant Player Rampage

I know this is an old post and all, but I just can't get this damn thing to work!

I downloaded the Saint's Row 4 Sandbox+, installed the necessary files to the game directory then edited the sr3_city.lua file exactly as you instructed. But when I start up the game, my character remains at normal size. I don't understand wtf I'm doing wrong?! >.< Please help! D:

You need to push the buttons according to the original post http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sandbox-for-saints-row-iv.4651/

How about turn off "people squishing" at x1.1 - x2 height?
I'm trying to find which parameter is responsible for this, but failed.

hello, its nice if someone could 'll make a tutorial to explain how his character is grown, please help me I am French I speak with google translation I galley and I again I just discovered this

hello, its nice if someone could 'll make a tutorial to explain how his character is grown, please help me I am French I speak with google translation I galley and I again I just discovered this
T'est français ? Je t’expliquerais en message privé .
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You're french ? I'll send you a private message .

This is an English only forum.

If you are unable to speak English fluently and need assistance, please keep non-english messages to Private Messages,

This is why I put a translation of what I said ;)
There were some messages that were removed due to what I posted.

My message was to outline why they were removed and remind everyone of the rules.

For size changing, edit the sr3_city.lua
All you need is search for :

elseif HEIGHT_UP_COUNTER == 21 then
player_change_default_size(LOCAL_PLAYER, ##.0, false)
sandboxplus_message(" Increase Player Size ##.0")

## is the size you want (max was 10, so for doubling that, replace ## with 20), save the file and that's all, you are ready to go !
is it possible that this mod will be released to saints row 3 but with the height size edit?

Back